Eynsham Partnership Academy
The Eynsham Partnership Academy (EPA) was formed on 1 May 2014 and is made up of seven schools, one secondary and six primary, serving a community of approximately 2400 pupils in rural West Oxfordshire:
- Bartholomew School (community secondary)
- Eynsham Community Primary School (community primary)
- St Peter’s CofE Primary School ( CofE VA)
- Freeland CofE Primary School ( CofE VC)
- Hanborough Manor CofE Primary School (CofE VC)
- Standlake CofE Primary School (CofE VC)
- Stanton Harcourt CofE Primary School ( CofE VC).
The EPA is building a family of schools dedicated to high academic achievement and developing well-rounded children. Our schools enable children to become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
EPA schools enable staff to grow as professionals and focus on high social and academic expectations of learners.
The EPA is dedicated to promoting evidenced based best practice within our schools. Our collaborative approach enables staff and learners to work together to develop learning.
Chief Executive Officer, EPA
Executive Headteacher, Bartholomew School