Eynsham Partnership Academy Trust
The Eynsham Partnership Academy (EPA) is made up of eight schools: one secondary, one all-through and six primaries. The trust has approximately 2800 pupils in rural West and North Oxfordshire:
- Bartholomew School (community secondary)
- Eynsham Community Primary School (community primary)
- St Peter’s CofE Primary School (CofE VA)
- Freeland CofE Primary School (CofE VC)
- Hanborough Manor CofE Primary School (CofE VC)
- Heyford Park School (all-through)
- Standlake CofE Primary School (CofE VC)
- Stanton Harcourt CofE Primary School (CofE VC)
The EPA is building a family of schools dedicated to high academic achievement and developing well-rounded children. Our schools enable children to become successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
EPA schools enable staff to grow as professionals and focus on high social and academic expectations of learners.
The EPA is dedicated to promoting evidenced-based best practice within our schools. Our collaborative approach enables staff and learners to work together to develop learning.
The Eynsham Partnership Academy is an exempt charity and a company limited by guarantee, registered in England with Company Number 07939655 and has a registered office at Bartholomew School, Witney Road, Eynsham, Witney, Oxon OX29 4AP.
For further information please visit the EPA website: https://www.epa-mat.org/