Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Google Classroom is the online platform via which students are set homework. It is also where work is available for any students that may be self-isolating and used as an excellent resource in the event of any future school closures.
To log in, students should complete the following steps:
- Please visit www.google.co.uk
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button on the top right of the screen.
- Input your login name and password where prompted.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- Click on the ‘Waffle’. This is the grid of nine small grey squares that should be visible at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Drive’ icon. This will take you to your ‘My Drive’ area.
- Now click back on the ‘Waffle’ and select the ‘Classroom’ icon. You should now be logged on to Google Classroom!
If you have any problems with your login name and password, please go to the IT Office at school to ask for assistance.
If students are at home and experience issues logging into Google Classroom, please let us know using the form below:
Google classroom support for students
For a useful guide on how to use Google Classroom, please click on this link:
G Suite Student Guide
REMOTE EDUCATION INFORMATION FOR PARENTS AND CARERS