Who to contact

Bartholomew School is a comprehensive secondary school with academy status, belonging to the EPA Trust.

School Contact Details


Mr Craig Thomas

School address

Bartholomew School

Witney Road


Oxfordshire, OX29 4AP

Main office telephone number

01865 881430

Please note our office hours are 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday during term time.  At other times our office and switchboard are closed.

Main office email address 


** Please always use this address when contacting the school, except for absence reporting (see below) **

Chair of Governing Body

Dr Lucy Dickinson

Postal address: c/o Bartholomew School (as above)

Email: governors@bartholomew.epatrust.org


Who to contact

Please state your child's forename and surname in any correspondence to the School, thank you.

For general enquiries            

Please contact Mrs Suzanne Nobes, Headteacher’s PA at office.4054@bartholomew.epatrust.org

Alternatively, use our Enquiry Form

For specific subject area queries            

Please contact your child’s subject teacher via our main office email address. 

Please clearly state your child’s name and tutor group

For non-subject specific queries

Please contact your child’s tutor via our main office email address.

Please clearly state your child’s name.

Special Educational Needs Coordinator

Our SENDCo is Mr Ryan Lloyd and he can be contacted via the main office telephone number and/or email address. Please indicate ‘FAO: SENDCo’ in the subject of your message. Alternatively you can contact our Deputy SENDCo, Mrs Jesior-Tiffert.
To report an absence

Please notify us if your child is going to be absent from school. You must let us know about each day of their absence.

Please email us as follows:

For students in years 7 to 11


For students in the Sixth Form


Alternatively, if you are unable to email us please call: 01865 881430.

To request a replacement bus pass

Please contact Oxfordshire City Council directly via their website.

If you are a parent/carer of a student at Bartholomew School and require a paper copy of the information on our website we will provide this free of charge.

EPA Contact Details

If you wish to contact the EPA central team they are located at the following address:

Eynsham Partnership Academy, c/o Bartholomew School, Witney Road, Oxfordshire, OX29 4AP

Telephone: 01865 733331  Email: admin@epatrust.org

Back to Top